8/31/09

Ouch.

Worst sunburn ever from yesterday. Ugh, I've been sunburnt before, just not THIS badly! Who has been burned before, like REALLY badly? Do you have any advice on how to ease the pain? Man, I wish I didn't have this super-bad sunburn! What else can I talk about? Oh. Yes. The answer to the riddles from last Tuesday will be up tomorrow! So, if you know the answer to one of the riddles or both of the riddles, post them before tomorrow! You can send comments to my twitter address, twitter.com/imrosete. One person has commented an answer. But I'm not telling you who she is. Well, I am off. Gosh. That sounded like an old movie, the lady dressed up all fancy who almost hit the old hobo and veered to the side of the road and got her car stuck in the swamp. "Well. I am off. Good day to you, sir."

2 comments: