8/25/09

New Riddles!

Hey everybody, wahatcha been up to? I've been watching TV all day, because I have a bit of a fever, and a stuffy/runny nose. I have some new riddles for you all, though. One of them's kind of easy. Got it from the awesome riddlenut.com. Here it is:

There are four girls. There are four apples in a basket. They each take an apple, but one apple still remains in the basket. How was this possible?

Just let me say something- ah, back to the old riddle days!!!! ;) Next riddle!

The "GRY" riddle...
Think of words ending in -GRY. Two of them are "angry" and "hungry. There are only three words in the English Language. What is the third word?
(Hint: ignore the first 2 sentences. They're supposed to throw you off. And they did, didn't they?) :)

The answers will be up in a week. On September 1st, 2009 exactly. At least that's not the day of my friend's birthday party the day before, or the day I'm sleeping over at my cousin's house the 3rd-4th. She has a computer, but we might be having too much fun. Not that I don't like posting on my blog, I truly do love posting. It's just that- oh, forget it! I might be able to squeeze in a new post. Bye.

PYA!
(Post your answers!)

No comments: