8/24/09

Well here I am...

.... Watching ESPN at 8:30 in the morning. I'm bored. If you are bored, my advice is to
a) check out my favorite blogs to the left (in the sidebar)
b) if you are one of the people who owns one of those blogs, update! What have you been doing lately?
c) read all the posts and/or comments on my blog, and count how many there are.
That's what you can do. I've done all these things- checked out my favorite blogs, updated my blog, and counted how many posts and comments I've had. But I'm not telling you... you have to do it yourself!

2 comments:

Bill said...

That's good advice if you're feeling bored! I feel bad I haven't written any new entries for a while. You're really inspiring that you are so diligent with your blog... and your entries are always fun to read!

Isabella said...

Thanks!