8/1/09

How to Annoy The Waiter :)

One day I was bored and I searched on Google the most complicated meals ever (and a whole lot of ways to bore the waiter). Here are some:
Breakfast at IHOP: "3 medium pancakes, with organic maple syrup, and margarine, perfectly cut in 1 inch by 1 inch squares, except for the edges of course, and then some perfectly scrambled eggs, 2 to be exact, for the side, lose the sausage- I hate the greasiness. Put in some bacon instead- 4 pieces. For my drink, I'd like a half a cup, but maybe... a sixth of a cup. Yes, that will do. For my dessert, I will have.... The Chocolate Trifle cake. Oooh, that sounds scrumptious! But let me put it straight how I want it. Chocolate cake on the bottom, vanilla mousse, vanilla cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, chocolate pudding on top- over the vanilla frosting. Then, I want some white-chocolate and chocolate shavings sprinkled on top, I want it drowning in pudding. Make that chocolate pudding. Jeremy, honey?" ($18.94)

Lunch at Sonic: "One burger, please. Oh, and make it a veggie burger. Only put the tomatoes, pickles, and onions in it. 3 slices of each. Can I also have your Oreo shake, 1 half cup, with a whole Oreo stuck on the glass like with cocktails, and then 1 Diet Coke, fill the glass 3/4 of the way, lose the foam. Then for dessert, I want.... Well, I've been trying to go with 'snacks' as dessert, so, I'll have... the mozzarella sticks. Don't make it 3 or 5, make it 4, or else I'll have to explode at work. Well, I guess that's it... Oh, but, can you add something to the menu and name it after me? My name is Isla, and I want you to add veggie cups to the menu. 3 dollars a cup, with baby carrots, corn, and sliced pickles. I don't care if pickles aren't veggie-like, I want them in the veggie cup! Give me a veggie cup. Add it to everything. 'The Isla Veggie Cup.' Yum." ($22.50)

Dinner at Ruby's: "Could I have the chicken fingers, white meat, no breading- 2 pieces. Oh, and yes, the Amazing Double-Triple, where it goes like, bun, meat, tomato, lettuce, onion, meat, tomato, lettuce, onion, meat, bread, meat, lettuce, tomato, onion, meat, tomato, lettuce, onion, meat, tomato, lettuce, onion-bun. I'll eat all that. Um, then, a Diet Coke, just a can. Well, that, and an Oreo shake. I had one at Sonic today for lunch too. Man, I love those! Make it half-cup. Make this just between you and me- I'm on a diet, so P.S. don't give me any white rice. Oh yeah, dessert. I trying for a snacks-for-dessert week, but I blew it this morning at IHOP. I had a triple-layer Chocolate Trifle. Like, what was I thinking!? So, ya got mozzarella sticks? Cool. I'll have 4 of those, like at Sonic, again! Ha! So, didja get that?" ($31.22)

The next morning, breakfast at Mickey D's... "A number 13 please." ($2.59)

So, all of that ended up as a total of exactly $75.25. Nice job dieting and spending, Isla! :)

No comments: