8/21/09

Stuff

Hey guys, what a nice week it's turning out to be. Monday, the dentist's wasn't so bad, just about 15 minutes. My spit tasted really bad after though, and the right bottom sealant I got makes me feel like I lost that tooth. It hurts when I chew soft things there, and whenever I run my tongue over it a certain way it aches. Tuesday we went to the doctor's for my Nana ( she's deaf, my mom's her interpreter ), Wednesday... Um, I don't remember what I did... Thursday, I went to the park with Kaz (Kazuoland, see sidebar), Akemi (AKEMI MONSTER!), and Mister Raroo (Game Time; Moments) with my family: my mom (Wannabe!), dad, sister, and brother. Today, Akemi and Kaz came over and hung out with us, then we walked the 4-block walk to the library together. Tomorrow, Nana's coming over because mom and dad are going to an art show for their anniversary on Sunday with my great aunt, her husband, and their 2 teenage daughters. And I still haven't decided what to make for mom and dad. Any ideas? Email me (my email is in the sidebar) or comment. And remember, I need the ideas by this Sunday at the least!

2 comments:

Bill said...

It was fun chillin'!

Isabella said...

Why wouldn't it be....