8/27/09

Pix

Hey you guys, I'm just kinda bored so I'm gonna show you some of my favorite pictures. All are makeover, design, and dress up games on this website. So... here they are....

My mom as a kid wearing her favorite color while playing Super Mario Brothers.

Rocker Chic (peace!)

Izzy's Pet Shop (click on image to enlarge it)

One of the best Singers ever, Lady Gaga - "Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my pokerface"

Another one of the best singers ever, Katy Perry - " 'Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no"

One of my favorite actresses when Lizzy McGuire was still on TV, Hilary Duff

I have a Betty Boop Pirate Doll I got from the Corvette Diner. I dressed this dress up doll up like her- black striped 3-quarter sleeve shirt, black skirt, X-patterned socks (but this dress up game didn't have socks, so I went with leggings) and, well, the game didn't have her boots, so, for now, she's barefoot.

1 comment:

Ashley A. is Awesome said...

Hey! Didn't Ladd give you the Betty Boop doll? Those were the days! Well,see you at school and I haven't seen a post on winning Student Council or on me being awesome! bye!