5/29/09

ANOTHER Field Trip!

Today we (1st-4th Grade) went on another field trip, the last of the year for the 4th graders. It was to go see High School Musical 2 at Pershing Middle School. It wasn't really that good in my opinion, the acting and singing weren't that good. One of the only (kind of) funny parts was at the end, where the cast was singing "All For One" a couple of extras came off the stage and had some of the people from the first 10 or so rows dance with them (because there was a bunch of space in between the stage and audience). Then some people (namely BOYS) from my class jumped in from the back and starting dancing. They were mostly "Disney" boys. Even a boy in my class with a cast on his arm! There's another guy in my class (we call him Tay-Tay) and he has this, like, HUGE crush on Selena Gomez (and he isn't afraid to admit it, he has a HUGE picture of her on his folder!) . He LOVES Disney, and he was the only Disney boy that wasn't up there dancing. Something else funny was something he said after our teacher reminded us of the field trip yesterday before school ended,"Oh YEAH! I'll be rooting for Sharpay ! Guess what Miss O! I'll be singin' along!"
After the play when we were eating lunch, my friend (nicknamed Nacho Cheese) said, "OMG Sharpay was SO ugly," and then Tay Tay said, "No she wasn't! She was AWESOME!"
Troy was shorter than Gabriella.
That's all I have to say.

No comments: