5/28/09

SPONGE DODGE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

The title says it all. Today, we played Sponge Dodge Ball at school. It was SO fun! You guys REALLY should have been there. There were a bunch of wet sponges, and there were 2 teams and each had their own square on the blacktop. We threw the wet sponges at each other till we were SOAKED! Of course, you were supposed to DODGE the sponges, but nobody really cared about that (but I did), they just cared about getting the other team soaked to the bone. Since I dodged (most of) the sponges that were thrown at me, I didn't really need the extra clothes I had brought because I wasn't soaked to the bone. The principal was playing, too, but she wasn't really on either of the teams, she was just standing in the middle of the two squares getting super-wet. I don't know how many times I got her- let alone the number of times ANYONE got her- all I know is she got pretty wet. It's kind of awkward when someone you think is all professional and business-like and serious and grown-up cuts loose and acts all kiddish and actually has some FUN?
Today is also Open House for our school (kind of odd, isn't it, at the end of the year? ). Our teacher was making us clean like CRAZY! (No offense, Miss O!) We cleaned out the inside AND outside of our desks, we swept, we organized the book bins, we did (pretty much) everything! :) Well, that's it for today! (I might) See you tomorrow!

No comments: