5/8/09

Riddles & Jokes

I have a really good riddle...
You are in a small 4 room house. You are in the safest room. The bathroom has giant mutant cockroaches. The bedroom has angry gorillas. And the kitchen/dining room has a bunch of lions who haven't eaten in a year. You have to go to the bathroom, you're hungry, and you're tired. Which room is the safest to go in? Answer will be posted next week.

And 2 really funny jokes...
1. There are 2 guys, Dave and Joe, who are in a mental house. One day they were walking by the pool. Dave jumped in and drowned and Joe saved him. Later their counselor said to Joe, "You can leave." Then Joe said, "Why?"
"Because you have proved you can use your brain properly."
"What about Dave?"
"He hung himself."
"Oh no, I just put him there to dry."

2. There was a little girl and a little boy talking about where Jesus is. The little girl said,"I think he's up there, guarding Heaven." The little boy said,"I think he's in the bathroom."
"How do you know?"
"Every morning I hear my dad yelling in the bathroom."
"What does he say?"
" 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?' "



**Thanks to my 2 friends for the jokes! :)**

1 comment:

Suzanne Akemi said...

The safest room to "go in" is the one you're in? It would just be a tad messy perhaps??? I don't know...