5/26/09

Wii Fit

I forgot to tell you the other day that I got Wii Fit! It is so fun. You guys who have a Wii, you should try it. There is Yoga, Strength Exercises, Aerobic Exercises, and Balance games. Here are the games I have unlocked so far (I don't remember what exercises I have unlocked):
Aerobics- Hula Hoop, Super Hula Hoop, Basic Step, Advanced Step, Basic Run, and 2-player Run.
Balance Games- Soccer Heading, Ski Slalom, Ski Jump, Penguin Slide, Rhythm Boxing (I don't remember the others, I think I have 2 more.)
What is YOUR Wii Fit age? Mine is 16 as of May 24th.

Here's another riddle (you might need a regular book with 40+ pages)
Mr. Smith was in his study. He needed to go run an errand, and he left a hundred dollar bill on his desk by a book. When Mr. Smith came back, the bill was not there. He asked the maid if she had seen where it went, and she said, "I put it under the book, so it would be safe." He looked, it was not there. He asked the butler if he had seen it. He said, "Oh, I found it under the book and put it in between some pages so it would be safer. I wrote down the page numbers- ah. 35 and 36." Mr. Smith immediately knew who stole the dollar bill and called the police. How did Mr. Smith know who stole it, and who was the stealer?
Please post your answers in a comment, and the answer will be announced on June 2nd unless otherwise.

6 comments:

Suzanne Akemi said...

It was the butler? Is there no way to stick a bill between pages 35 and 36? Would it have to be stuck between 34 and 35 or 36 and 37?

Also...Wii Fit is fun :) We haven't done it for a while, but your post may inspire us to break it out again!

Isabella said...

Nice answer!

Izzyrocks said...

hey isabella! it is me saying hi and the riddle is good. It is the butler bcause 35 and 36 are one page. am i right ? love u txt me bye!

Isabella said...

hey ash! (aka Izzyrocks) PS wasn't sponge dodge ball SOOOOOO fun today?

Bill said...

I like dodging soccer balls.

Bill said...

Er, I mean, HEADING soccer balls (and dodging shoes and panda heads).