10/23/09

Questions

I just watched 17 Again. LOVED IT!!! It was so funny. My mom sent me away for the "older people" parts. Ah, I love a funny movie. I liked the part where Mark was in court with Scarlet and he recited the love letter from Mike, and Scarlet saw it and it was just the directions. Cute. But this is about "Questions." So I'll get in to that.

And I wanna ask you all some questions. And I want you to ask me questions. And give me suggestions. What can I do to make my blog better? I need suggestions. And the questions I want to ask you-- Just the regular old personality questions. What is your favorite band? Mine are Green Day, Black Eyed Peas, and Kings of Leon even though I've only heard "Use Somebody." Then, the other favorites. Singer, food, color, movie, TV show, sport, day of the week Those are my questions for you. And what exactly are your questions for me? =)

Posted via email from izzy-b's posterous

No comments: