10/19/09

Burger Lounge!

Tonight, we are going to the Burger Lounge! We're getting free burgers- I don't know why. My dad just said we are when we passed by McDonald's, the fast food restaurant, and my sister said,"Ooh, I wanna go to McDonald's!"

I just finished my word study homework and feel I need to put prepositions and appositives and conjunctions into all my sentences.

I found this super funny video on the internet- it's by the Jonas Brothers (except the one that's getting married), their agent Big Rob (the big guy), Demi Lovato, and the rest of the Camp Rock 2 cast. It's called Bounce, and it's super funny- did I already say that?

I also wanted to introduce you guys to one of my favorite websites ever- awkwardfamilyphotos.com. If you scroll down to about halfway through the page, you will find a title- SNS*: Proud Papa. This is very very funny.

That's it for today. Check out all the links and tell your neighborhood hobos to say hi to the other neighborhood hobos and to become friends with each other- they will eventually thank you (or hug you).

*SNS is Saturday Night Special, F.Y.I.

No comments: