10/5/09

Hello people of the world

... and all everything elses. I'm eating skittles again. Wanna know why? OK, I've told you this before, but if you need to be reminded, I'm eating them because they're very yummy. Now do you remember?
OK. So, as I think I've told you before, my school is an IB (international baccalaureate) school. And I'm running for student council again this year. And I'm not running for president this year. I'm running for IB ambassador. It's where you technically represent the school, but like internationally. My teacher said I'd definitely win. She also said I'd be really good. And, it's an appointed position. There's only 2 other people running, so the interview with the principal is probably gonna be pretty easy.
Well I'm leaving. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! (Just kidding.)

No comments: