10/14/09

The Journey of ME- Macy Bart

For once, it's not a book I'm reading. It's a book I'm writing. So, I think, it would take too long to just type it here, and the people who don't wanna hear it won't have anything to do. So, I've typed it into a document. If you'd like to read it, send anything to my email in the sidebar, but make sure to indicate that you would like to read it. When I see it, I will try to email the document to you.
And it would be nice if all the spammers who are spamming me to stop spamming me. I'm sorry for the rest of you guys (who aren't spammers) have to hear this.
Well I'm gonna go now. Remember, email me for the (unfinished so far) story. If you are going to send me an email, please comment that you are going to because I check the comments regularly and that way I can know when to check my Gmail. Thanks, and tell your mom I said hi.
-Izzy =)

1 comment:

Suzanne Akemi said...

Email me your story! :) That's fun that you're authoring stuff--I'd love to read it.