4/28/09

testing 1 2 3... testing....

Can't believe I didn't say I had CSTs ALL WEEK! Except Friday... 4th Graders have a field trip to Torrey Pines... boring! We're just gonna hike around, that's all. UGH!!!!!!!!! I have ballet today too, but I'm WAY TOO TIRED... my brain from answering 40 questions, YES that was 4-0, not 4 (and that's goin' on 4 DAYS!!), my body from playing Capture the Flag for an hour, running, sprinting, math, language arts, english, similes, personification, isosceles, capacity, weight.... !@#$%&*!!!!!! UGH!!! I hope testing ends early for some CRAZY, WIERD reason.... Like the swine flu. That's ALL that's on the news these days, I SWEAR!!! In the newspaper, on the Fox 5 News this morning... even on Google! I searched something on government officials on 1 of the school's computers for a school project, and EVERY SINGLE RESULT was Swine flu this, Swine flu that....
Anyway. I'm tired. Bye! :)

No comments: