4/15/09

happy LATE Holidays.

Happy late Easter & April Fools Day and Passover to whoever celebrates these. I celebrate Easter and April Fools day; however some people do not celebrate Easter or Passover. Whoever fell for that trick in the last post, (late) APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! Hahaha you fell for it!!!!!!!!! To anyone who wants to know the answer (if you don't already know it), the answer is: no steps because the bunny is dead. So anyway, who thinks I should get a twitter account? My dad says I can. I have another riddle for you.
I am the beginning of 2 common diseases
I am found in everybody, though not everybody believes in me
I cannot be heard, seen, or touched
Yet I have my own type of music.

1 comment:

Keri Jane said...

I can't wait to see the answer to the riddle! I just don't know!!

Great April Fool's Day gag. I would have fallen for it!