2/19/10

Random Thoughts

Today I'm gonna organize my random thoughts with bullet points.

  • My birthday is in 8 days.
  • We are moving.....
  • New colors. izzy-b's posterous is just izzy-b's posterous now.
  • Wavy Lays taste yummy in Hickory BBQ flavor.
  • Ke$ha. I think that's all I should say....
  • Boys in my class call my iPod "huuuuuuuge."
  • My iPod is dying.
  • Tiger Woods- ?????
  • I think you should visit this site: http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf It's really cool.
  • My sister is almost more stylish than me.
  • Some brands of white out are better than others.
  • So.... we're doing an exhibition in school.... the general topic is "Reasons why People Move." My group's sub-topic (I don't know if that's a word.) is immigration.......

This post was sent from the year 2848003818. 

I am an alien from the future. Leave a time capsule for me!!!! =)

 

 

 

 

 

Posted via web from izzy-b's posterous

No comments: