2/24/10

First Bun...

Today I have ballet, and guess what? I made my first bun. With a brush, spray bottle of water, and bobby pins. That's it. Have you ever done that, mom? I know it's not interesting.... But for me it's exciting. And... me and my sister are kind of obsessed with Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs.... that movie is actually really funny. If you're a kid or have a kid or are even just YOU, by yourself, you should rent it....
In school we're doing a colonization essay. I JUST finished typing it.... I mean, like half an hour ago. Or so. It's 2-- well... maybe 1 and 3 lines of a page....
That's pretty much all I have to say today... Well..... Actually my 11th birthday is on Saturday. So I'm having a party. If you are a stranger or a hobo you are not invited, sorry.

Posted via email from izzy-b's posterous

No comments: