2/2/10

February! Groundhog Day! More Yummies! New Colors! Keychains! And Avatar!

It's February. My birthday is 25 days away. Today is Groundhog day. Did Phil see his shadow? I don't know. Go ask a hobo.
The Yummies this week are almost even better that last weeks' Yummies. In my opinion. This week's Yummies are:
• Chip's Ahoy! White Fudge CHEWY cookies. With milk. No dipping. They're already as soft as toothpaste.
• Quaker Oats Chewy Granola Bars. S'mores flavor. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMM
What else do I have to say? I think... as in, I'm pretty sure... I changed the colors on izzy-b's posterous. It's now izzy-b's very, very, valentine's posterous, or something like that.
I got an old carabiner clip (I THINK that's how you spell it) and started linking my keychains on it. It's blue, in the shape of a heart. I saw Avatar on Sunday. Seriously, I've never seen anything more amazing or ___________ (I can't think of the word right now!) in my life. Oh, my god.

Feedback:
Who has seen Avatar? Did you like it?
Have you ever had one of the Chip's Ahoy! White Fudge CHEWY cookies? Do you like them?
Do you like the new colors on izzy-b's very, very, valentine's posterous?
Do YOU have any unique, colored, special-shaped carabiner clips? What color are they, what shape are they?

Posted via email from izzy-b's very, very valentine's posterous

No comments: