11/18/09

Half days and more...

Finally the time has come. Half days starting today and going through Friday. Yay, I'm happy. And now that I have said what I need to, I have nothing else to say. Well, I'm eating my lunch. Who likes cheese in sandwiches thick-cut with some ham AND turkey? I do- it's what I  am eating. Oh I know! Mom, if you are reading this can you tell Angelina that I hope she feels better, thanks. Also tell her I saw her bffs and they wish she wasn't sick. They really miss her. And I do too, tell her that. So, yeah. My sister has a cough, sore throat, and a little bit of a fever. She was kept home last Friday, both of us were kept home Monday- I was kind of dizzy, and she's still at home. I hope she doesn't miss the whole week at school. Last night, to fall asleep, she insisted I tell her a story fresh from my brain. So I told her my version of Cinderella, with herself being Cinderella, Mom being the stepmother, me being one of the ugly stepsisters, and one of her friends being the other. A guy in her class was the prince, and right when I was telling my sister why Mom wasn't a bridesmaid, I heard heavy breathing and knew she had fell asleep. It was cute. Hope I don't get in trouble for talking past curfew, Mom. =)

Posted via web from izzy-b's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... that's sweet, Chunk. xox