9/8/09

First Day of School!

Yay, today was the first day of FIFTH GRADE!!!!!! The teacher I have is really nice. She let us pick who we want to sit next to, where we want to sit, all that .My table is an all girl table, my best friend from third grade, my friend from last year, and one of my friends from 2nd grade. It's nice. I don't know what else to say, besides it's awesome being able to be with all girls, and my teacher's nice. Oh, yes... guess how many new kids are in my class? 8. Yes, you saw it right. Eight, 8. 8 new kids. The best thing is me and my sister are both gonna graduate- me from 5th, her from Kindergarten. It's special.
The other day (yes this is funny in a way) Taylor Swift's "Love Story" was playing on the radio, and my sister was like,"It's Taylor Swift!" and since me and my sister are both OBSESSED with Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob Black in Twilight, and my brother does know who he is, he said,"No it's Taywer WUT-ner." which is how he pronounces Lautner.
Also about boy crushes- my mom's, Robert Pattinson also known as RPatz- we were all at Barnes & Noble the other day, and my mom said to me while we were in the magazines section,"We were here yesterday, and you know what your brother said? He picked this up-" and she picked up a biography about RPatz- "And said, 'Oooh he's handsome!' " she cracked up. Funny, funny brothers. They may be annoying sometimes, but they sure are funny. what else do they have to be?

No comments: