6/11/09

My Funny Friend

There are only two days of school left! But that ain't all I have to say. So whatcha doin', closin' the window? Keep readin'.
Today, I was walking down the street to Dad's car after school, with my friend. She said to me as we came closer to an excercising bike by the curb, "Oooh! An exercise mobile!" She got on it and started pedaling. "This stupid thing's broken," she complained.
"That's 'cause you're pedaling backwards!" I told her. "OH," she said and reversed the motion of her feet. She started to sing,"Exercise mobile, exercise mobile," as I was rolling on the floor laughing. She made me have to pee my pants! And you better be glad I didn't! I'd had a dandelion in my hand but I didn't want it, so I threw toward the ground by her. "Have it," I said, walking to Dad's car. As I climbed in, I heard her say,"Oooh, yay!" She was bending down, grabbing the dandelion. "Bye, Izzy!" She said as Dad and I drove off.
Today we had a Life Science Benchmark test. BOOORING!
Tomorrow we don't have to learn anything at school, just parties and fun.We're going to watch HOOT tomorrow, because Miss O is gonna finish reading it to us tomorrow. Same for Monday. Just parties, fun, and movies. I think we're having a pizza party tomorrow, too.

No comments: