6/18/09

Funny Costco Lady

I was at Costco the other day, and there was this lady that was giving their fruit snacks out as samples. She said something really funny about them: "These fruit snacks are fat-free, gluten-free, and... pretty." They tasted pretty, though.
I got an email last night from my second grade friend, Cora, that moved to Costa Rica in the middle of the 2nd Grade year. She says she's coming here to the US next month. I also got my friend's email yesterday at ballet. She's in 6th Grade and she's really nice. Neither of us will be doing the summer intensive program at ballet, so we won't be seeing each other during the whole summer and we wanted to keep in contact. Now I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... 9 people from school and ballet (and Costa Rica) to keep in contact with. I haven't gotten any emails back from Cora. But I have from my other friend from ballet. I call her Lizzy K. and EK. Well that's all for now, I think I'll add a riddle. The answer will be posted next week, or June 25.

Riddle:
Brad stared through the dirty soot- smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression, he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop from the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?


(hint: go to this website. Search "Brad" and click on "through the window?")

No comments: