3/11/09

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, people. Please. You know you have an answer to the riddle. You know you want to comment. Mom, you're out there right? Well why don't you comment? Come on!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!! I'm so desperate!!!!!! I added a poll, a quote and a picture of the day- how am I not popular!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What else do I need to do? What? Really? You know? Then comment!!!!!!!!!! I'm oh so bored.... I'm oh so desperate! Do it- I'm miss wannabe popular!!!! I want people to know me!!! What else do I need???? Tell me!!!!!!!!!! :-( OK! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

6 comments:

Isabella said...

People. Seriously? I'M the only person who comments- besides Mase and Dad? Seriously. Yeah, I'm that desperate. Come on come on!!!!!!!!!!

marc said...

You are the greatest!

KeriJane said...

Hi Izzy!

What a great blog!! Today I will be adding it to my favorites and I will be certain to check back often! It is great to see things from your perspective, keep on writing ~ there are a lot of us out here reading!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Izzy. I's Victor Tabbycat an I's, wul, I's a kitty cat. I has a blog, too. I share it wif my sisfur, Nina. She's a bootiful girl kitty cat.
I's sorry I can't answer those puzzling questions you asked. Can she take the goat first an eat the cabbage herself?
Purrs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.