4/2/07

What's On My Mind

Today I'm just writing what's on my mind. Just like the title (What's On My Mind.) Well, since I am a student, today is the first day of Spring Break! My mom and dad are going to plan a trip (maybe, cross my fingers!). Maybe because my dad is the one who goes to work (since mom has to take care of my sis and bro) and he is really busy this week and he has to ask his boss if he can take a few days off. I hope he asks today! Well, we live in El Cajon and it's like the desert here, so we wanna go somewhere nice and cold. My pick: Somewhere in Europe. Can you guess? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . YOU ARE RIGHT! LONDON! At least I think it snows there (cross my fingers again!). I wish I could tell my mom, ''Mom, could we go to London for vacation if Dad's boss says YES?" But no, I couldn't because I don't want to. END OF POST. Bye

No comments: