12/23/09

2 more days!!!!!

I can't believe it.... Only 2 more days until Christmas!!!!! And we just got our Christmas tree last night, and right now it's fully decorated... I don't currently have a good picture, but soon I will. Maybe a video too... Follow me on my Twitter (http://twitter.com/imrosete) for a possible update on the tree.

But for now, there's other stuff I should be talking about... like yesterday. We went to my uncle's (and cousins' and aunt's) house. Boy is he lucky. His birthday is 3 days before Christmas- DOUBLE the presents!!!!! And, it is now officially 2 days after the first day of winter! December is going by fast man. It's kind of almost scary. Wait, today's Wednesday, right? Right. So what special news do I have for Wednesday? Not much really. Just that, um, I don't have ballet today. My dad got a holiday bonus- "the best kind." And I'm happy for him.

Feedback: What are YOU doing for Christmas (or the HOLIDAYS, if you don't celebrate Christmas)?

Posted via email from izzy-b's holiday blog!!!!

No comments: